Best Drugstore Nude Lipsticks Under $10

Nude lipsticks are quite difficult to come by, especially good drugstore versions under ten dollars. They're usually too dark, too brown, too pink, or make you seem like a ghost because they perfectly match your skin tone, which isn't very appealing. We've rounded up some of the best nude lipstick from drugstore under $10.

best drugstore nude lipsticks

1. COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Lipstick Cream:

This lipstick costs $5.47. This is a pale pink nude with a gleaming sheen. It's really creamy, has a lot of color payoff, doesn't smear or slide about, and has the perfect amount of satiny sheen. 

This generally lasts the entire day on me and fades evenly. I feel compelled to describe the scent of each of these formulations; this smells waxy with a tinge of vanilla sweetness, similar to cake batter or frosting. This fragrance gets a 4 out of 10 from me.

best drugstore nude lipsticks

2. L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Lip color:

This lip color costs $5.39. This has a lovely gold package with a medium pink nude with a slight sheen. It has a fantastic color and it’s also ultra-creamy.  It doesn't smear or slide, and it has the perfect amount of satiny sheen. 

I have to say that this one has the least appealing scent of the bunch. It has a waxy, excessively sweet flowery scent. I'd rate this smell a two out of ten. 

This lip color stays put on me for the whole day with minimal fading, and when it does fade, it fades evenly and naturally.

best drugstore nude lipsticks

3. Physicians Formula The Healthy Lip Velvet Liquid Lipstick:

This liquid lipstick costs $9.25. It appears as though I'm using a lip liner to obtain the desired look, but it's all in the applicator on this one. 

This is a medium pink nude with a silky satin texture. It feels wonderfully gentle and comforting on the lips. It's difficult to remove or slide.  

It's really creamy, with a beautiful color payoff. I honestly can't discern much of a scent on this one; it has the faintest whiff of delicious cake batter, but I rate it a 7 out of 10. 

best drugstore nude lipsticks

4. Colourpop Lux Lipstick:

This lipstick costs $8. With a satin finish and a peach pink-beige nude, this is the peachiest formula of the bunch. This product lasts so long on my lips that it barely fades, and even when it does, it looks totally natural. Because the aroma is non-existent on this one, I give it a ten out of ten for smell because it is so pleasant.

best drugstore nude lipsticks

5. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick:

This lipstick costs $5. It's the palest pink of the bunch, and it's a delicate pink.  This lipstick, like the others, has a satiny shine that fades to a practically powdery finish after a few hours, which I prefer, and the fragrance is a faint sweetness, therefore I give it a 7 out of 10 for the smell. This cream sets in my fine wrinkles on my lips after a while, but it readily disappears when I clean my lips.

best drugstore nude lipsticks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Effortless Way to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes!

Why Do Korean Women Never Get Dark Circles?

Best Drugstore Concealers For Under-Eye Dark Circles