Tips To Improve Skincare Routine

You already know how to improve your looks, but there are still many things you don't know. I'd like you to concentrate on the art of skincare, which involves improving your skin with products you already own but applying them more wisely and effectively to achieve the effects you want. I'll show you how to get the most out of the products you already have.

skin care, skin care routine, tips for skin care, skin care tips

Tip 1: Toner Hack

I've seen people recommend putting toner on a cotton pad and gently wiping it around your face ever since I was taught how to take care of my skin. I believe this is a no-go, and I have stopped using cotton pads entirely. 

Many women use toner as a second cleansing system, looking at all the filth that comes off after washing their face, but if we understand how to properly cleanse our skin, we won't need to use toner as a second technique of removing makeup or other stuff.

Instead of pouring the toner directly into your hand, pick it up with your palms and fingertips, and gently press it over your skin. Doing so at full force will allow the toner to penetrate deep into the skin, ensuring that you get all of the benefits and providing your skin with a glowing environment. Many toners are available in spray form, so this may be a more convenient alternative. 

I recommend using Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner.

skin care, skin care routine, tips for skin care, skin care tips

Tip 2: Muscle Memory

When it comes to skincare, setting yourself up for success is crucial. You can buy all the high-end products you want, but if you don't know how to use them properly, you won't get a good outcome. 

Check the same three spots where you typically cleanse your skin, since they leave a lot to be desired in the parts that aren't getting quite as much attention. I consistently rub the same spot on my brow and cheeks. 

But not when it comes to cleansing my skin because this unconscious cleansing will leave you with areas of skin that are unclenched and still dirty, so what I want you to do is just take a look at your skin in micro areas like the jawline, cheeks and behind the ears and start paying extra attention to them and watch your skin clear up really quickly. 

For daily creamy cleansing, I recommend Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleanser

skin care, skin care routine, tips for skin care, skin care tips

Tip 3: Sleep Hygiene

The hygiene of your bed will be one of the most deciding factors on the quality of your skin. A lot of people don't think about it, but you're sleeping on a pillow, and if you haven't been cleaning or washing your sheets, you'll notice that your skin won't be clear because you're sleeping on bacteria for eight hours a night. 

I have coffee stains on my pillow so, don't be like me, friends, and don't forget to wipe off your phone. This is another area of life that, whether you realize it or not, contributes to the quality of your skin. Just take some rubbing alcohol and clean it off once a week, it's the least we can do to maintain our skin acne-free.

Tip 4: Fast Fix

If you ever have a pimple and don't want to pop it because of your reluctance. I mean, I enjoy popping pimples; it's a guilty pleasure of mine, but I'm aware that it causes scarring, so I've changed my routine to include utilizing a spot treatment. 

Use a sulfur-based treatment, which is available from a variety of brands and is an effective way of clearing a pimple overnight by removing all of the hydration from the pimple, making it lay flat and easier to cover. You'll be left with a small piece of dry skin, which will be a lot more reasonable looking on the third day. You can use Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment.

skin care, skin care routine, tips for skin care, skin care tips

My advice is to make yourself seem fresh again on days like these when you have a pimple by putting a little concealer beneath the eyes to cover up dark circles and, of course, on the pimple itself, because less makeup looks so much nicer and so much fresher when you have a breakout.

Tip 5: Special Ingredient

You'll note that I'm talking about techniques and ways to use products rather than really owning any products. When you hero a product, you use techniques like persuasion, lighting, and other elements to position it as a solution or savior, which is why it's called a hero. However, this tip is all about the ingredient itself, not about any specific product. Choose what works for you based on your budget and what's reasonable to add to your routine.

I recommend Vitamin C products since they brighten the skin, allow me to wear less makeup, lighten my dark circles, and give me a lot of confidence, not to mention they're great for anti-aging. 

Vitamin C Products:

1    Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Toner

skin care, skin care routine, tips for skin care, skin care tips

2    OLE HENRIKSEN Truth Serum Collagen Booster

skin care, skin care routine, tips for skin care, skin care tips

3    The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%

skin care, skin care routine, tips for skin care, skin care tips

4    Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer

skin care, skin care routine, tips for skin care, skin care tips

Tip 6: Dry Cleansing

Dry cleansing is a process that will clear up your acne and entirely improve your skin. It's just applying the cleanser to your skin without a water barrier. Take your cleanser and apply it to your skin, taking about 30 seconds to fully massage it in. 

Because we're so used to using water with our cleansers, you'll notice that this feels a little bit tacky at first, but once it starts to go very tacky and turn a little bit white, that's when it's time to activate the cleanser. I'm going to do this by moistening my hands with water and massaging them again. 

Not only does this help you pay more attention to your cleansing process, which is an important part of clearing up your skin, but it also lifts up like removing glue from your face, and I find that when I do that third level of activation, my skin gets incredibly clean, bright, and clear, and it keeps you acne-free. 

For Cleansing, you can use Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleanser.

Tip 7: Dirty Dirty

Most importantly, and perhaps most overlooked, we frequently keep our products in extremely dirty environments and simply ignore the fact that bacteria is frequently transferred from our hands to our faces, and clearing up your skin can sometimes be as simple as being aware of what you're touching, so be aware of your environment and give your products a cleanse from time to time it really does make a difference this is a two-in-one product.

Tip 8: Dry Skin Hack

I'd want to address what I believe is a frequent misperception in the area of skincare. Many individuals recommend utilizing an exfoliator zazz of a solution for dry skin for two reasons. If you have true dry flaky skin, relying on the microbeads in the exfoliant to glide across the skin and crosshatch in a way that goes up and under and lifts that dead skin off is a really dangerous gamble. 

When I use an exfoliator on flaky dry skin, it doesn't completely remove it, and I'm left with the same problem. Use scotch tape to achieve this; it will always work and will remove the dead skin. So where does this leave physical exfoliators, I want to emphasize how wonderful they are when used correctly. Using this twice a week will assist anything you layer on top after exfoliation penetrating the skin deeper and encouraging cell turnover, allowing your skin to renew in the most natural way possible.

For Exfoliators, I recommend: 

1    SUMMER FRIDAYS Overtime Mask

skin care, skin care routine, tips for skin care, skin care tips

2    FARMACY Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm

skin care, skin care routine, tips for skin care, skin care tips

3    Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser

skin care, skin care routine, tips for skin care, skin care tips

Tip 9: Dirty Dirty

I know I said I wouldn't say anything about makeup or no, I didn't say that I wouldn't say anything about drinking water because we all know drinking water is kind of another thing, but I'm just encouraging you guys to wash your makeup brushes. I know you already know this, but I know there's someone out there who is putting it off, and I just want to like PSA that it's totally worth it and It's a pain, but put some music on and just get down and dirty with your makeup brushes, making sure they're super clean while keeping an eye on your skin and proofing.

For cleaning the brush, I recommend using Sigma 2X Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove and Sigma Beauty Foam Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo.

skin care, skin care routine, tips for skin care, skin care tips
skin care, skin care routine, tips for skin care, skin care tips

I hope you enjoyed all of these tips and thank you so much for reading. I'd like to leave you with an encouraging message to talk to yourself kindlier because I believe a lot of people speak negatively about themselves when it comes to their skin. Instead of telling yourself that your skin is problematic, tell yourself that it is beautiful and wonderful and watch it transform into exactly that. I love you guys so much and I hope you enjoy these tips. Please come back and let me know what you think. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do's and Don'ts for ALL Skin Types: How to Create a Simple & Affordable Teen Skincare Routine

Best Moisturizers for Dry, Combo, Sensitive, Oily Skin, and Clear Skin